Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Resolution!

Happy New Year to you all!

My name is Rachael and it has been 100 days since my last post... well, in my defence it was a very busy 3 months!



I travelled to the good ol' US of A for almost 3 weeks, attended 2 weddings and finalised a transaction in that short period. With all that activity happening, I neglected my little blog and my 4 (that's right, 4!) followers, something which I have no plan of repeating.

This post is just dipping a toe back into the blogging pool. I have been doing a lot of cooking (and eating) over the past few months and plan to write some belated posts covering these events, including a bumper post covering my culinary adventures Stateside.

So, dear reader, I ask your forgiveness at my neglect and publicly declare my New Year's resolution is to reignite my blog and post about my cooking adventures!

Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting travelling to the US! And Happy New Year! I hope 2011 brings more travel and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine! Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete